We wanted to let you know Sweet Mama’s is back and ready to feed your family.
We’ve always put the health and safety of our customers first. However, as part of our response to COVID-19, we are taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff while following all government recommendations and regulations.
Here’s what our team is doing to keep you safe:
- Enforcing 6-foot social distancing measures throughout our restaurant.
- All employees are wearing a mask (and we encourage you to do the same during your visit)
- Using extra hand-sanitizing stations.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of handwashing and restaurant cleaning.
- Having our team avoid non-urgent personal travel and follow the same return to the restaurant protocols as clientele.
- Scheduling daily meetings with staff to share the best practices, workflow adjustments and protocols
Thank you for honoring us with your trust during this most challenging time, and please know the coronavirus can’t keep us from caring.
We’re proud to be open and here for you again!
We invite you to call 407-282-7737 with any questions you may have.